The Northwest District is comprised of 83 churches in Lebanon, Columbia, Northumberland, Berks, and Schuylkill Counties. It is one of six districts that make up The Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of The United Methodist Church. We hope this website will be a resource to our churches as together we fulfill our mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
The Northwest District is currently led by District Superintendent, the Rev. H. Joe Tyson.
Our District Resource Assistant is Mrs. Christine Eddy.
Mark Your Calendars
- April 29, 2017 – Tools for Ministry – At Lickdale: Trinity. For more information and to register CLICK HERE
- May 21, 2017 – NW District Conference – A Celebration of the Northwest District -At Pottsville: First, 330 W Market St, Pottsville, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Pastors, Lay Members, Equalizing Members, and members of the Northwest community are invited to attend.
- June 15, 16, 17 – Annual Conference – For information click here.
Latest NWD News & Information
- Building up disciples through Tools for Ministry
Gifted and called leaders will be visiting six United Methodist churches across our conference on Saturday, April 29, bringing constructive tools for ministry to work not on houses of faith... Read more
- Church Secretary, Annville UMC
Annville UMC is looking for a new part time Church Secretary to join our team. This position (12-15) is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for the ministries of... Read more
- New redistricting of churches completed
The Eastern PA Conference Cabinet has completed arrangements of its 415 member churches into four new districts—East, North, South and West—to take effect July 1, 2017. The reduction from six... Read more
- Freshmen Orientation at the HUB
The start of a new school year always includes anxieties and concerns about new friends and new places. Lebanon Valley College attempts to alleviate those anxieties with their Freshmen Orientation... Read more