2021 Statistical Report
We are now at the two/thirds mark on the timeline set for completing your church's Statistical Report using the EZRA Data Management System of the General Board of Finance and Administration.
Where do things stand with your report? Has your church already submitted your Statistical Report? If yes, thank you! Has your church begun the report but not yet completed it? We encourage you to finish the task soon. Has your church not yet begun the report? Please do not delay any longer.
Reminders and Updates:
- 2021 Church Budgets were due 12/31/2020 and 2020 Fund Balance Reports were due by 1/31/2021 (Please email to email@example.com)
- 2021 Laity Leadership updates were due by February 3rd, your attention to this greatly appreciated. This information is needed as we get ready for District Conference on April 18 and Annual Conference May 20-22. (Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Statistical Reports Information was mailed on 1/22 and is due on 4/30/20.
Application to be an Equalizing Lay Member
- Access the online form here: Application to be an Equalizing Lay Member – online form
- Or, download the form here: Application to be an Equalizing Lay Member – downloadable file
Request For Clergy Photos
All clergy are encouraged to submit photos in for preparation for the Episcopal transition.
Link to submit clergy photos: EPAUMC Clergy Photo Portal