- Conference Safe Sanctuaries Policy Resolution [PDF]
- Alternate download: Conference Safe Sanctuaries Policy [.doc] - This editable version can be used for copying into your church's policies or to require signatures.
- 2016 - 10 Computer Network and Internet Access Resolution - FINAL [PDF] - The 2016 Computer Usage resolution as amended and approved at the 2016 Adjourned Session.
- Alternate download: 2016-10 Computer Network and Internet Access Policy [.doc] - - This editable version can be used for copying into your church's policies or to require signatures.
- Apply for Clearances Online:
For PDF downloads of the clearances, additional forms, and further information, continue to the full Selection & Screening Page.
Note: The State of Pennsylvania requires re-certification every 5 years.
Response & Reporting
Report suspected child abuse or neglect to ChildLine at: 1-800-932-0313
- CY47 Form [PDF] - For use by mandated reporters. PA’s official form for reporting suspected child abuse, to be submitted to your local children and youth agency.
- Report suspected child abuse (PA) online - For use by mandated reporters. Requires creation of an account.
- UMC Discipleship Safe Sanctuaries Resources
- Church Mutual Insurance Child & Youth Sexual Abuse Resources
- "Look out for Child Abuse" - Penn State Child Abuse Resource webpage
- PA Family Support Alliance - pa-fsa.org
- Stop It Now! Organization
The Rev. Jacqueline D. Daniszewski
Chair, Safe Sanctuaries Committee