Rev. David Piltz leads a breakout session at a Domestic Violence seminar, September 28, 2019.
Featured News & Information
Violence against women and girls is a sin. It goes against God’s design and plan for us. And yet, one in three women experiences sexual or gender-based violence.
Church and Society has published a new curriculum, “Hidden in Plain Sight: A Call to End Domestic Violence.” This study is designed to give adult education classes, church Bible studies, campus ministries and other small groups the tools to reflect on what the Bible and The United Methodist Church have to say about domestic violence... Learn More
Domestic Violence Response News
- Domestic Violence webinar to offer insights about underserved victims and the church
- Help for domestic violence victims in marginalized communities
- Seminar to focus on domestic violence in marginalized communities, Oct. 15-16
- A national focus in February on teen dating violence
- Seminar to help churches respond to domestic violence in families