Resources for SPRC
East District charge conferences will take place in person, September 7th – December 14th. Charge conference schedule, script and documents will be posted on the East District Webpage and emailed to you. If you have a conflict with the assigned day/time, it is your responsibility to contact the Pastor of the church to see if they are able to switch and notify the district office. All reports must be submitted to the district office 2 weeks prior to your charge conference.
DS Chats with Clergy
Hello Excellence Focused East Pastors,
Please join Dr. Foster at 9:00 AM on the 3rd Thursday of each month for DS Chats with Clergy:
- December 16, 2021
- January 20, 2022
- February 17, 2022
- March 17, 2022
- April 21, 2022
Please contact the district office (email@example.com) for the ZOOM link. If there are questions or best practices that will help our district churches between our monthly chats, please email to DS Foster to share with the body during our monthly chats.
The following are the questions shared to consider throughout our charge conference season:
- What are you learning about yourself/ministry during this pandemic?
- How are you connecting what you have learned and are learning to ensure the Mission of the Church is being realized?
- What are some tangible signs? If your church/ministry ceases to exist, who in the community would miss it?
- Districts pledge matching grants to aid recovery from recent storms
- The Excellence Focused East Congratulates our Two Newest Commissioned Elders
- District team shares donated masks, sanitizer with communities
- New East District Supt. seeks excellence, starting with himself
- Bishop to visit, address four District Conferences