Expect Excellence on the East District
The East District is one of 4 districts in the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of The United Methodist Church. The East District Superintendent is Rev. Dr. Andrew L. Foster, III. The District Lay Leader is Mrs. Karen Fisher.
The East District’s 90 churches are engaged in their mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world both in their own communities and around the globe.
Chat with the DS 2021 Schedule:
- May 17th @ 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- June 7th @ 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
2021 Statistical Report
- Has your church already submitted your Statistical Report? If yes, thank you!
- Has your church begun the report but not yet completed it? We encourage you to finish the task soon.
- Has your church not yet begun the report? Please do not delay any longer.
Upcoming CEU Webinars for Clergy
- Staying the Course Toward Racial Reconciliation March 16 • Patricia Sanders Hall
- Tips to Becoming More Effective as a Pastor March 23 • Quincy Brown
- Developing Effective Communication to Grow Your Church April 14 • Kevin Slim
- Ways to Enhance Online Discipleship in Your Church April 20 • Rachel Gilmore
- Starting and Sustaining Effective Hybrid Ministries April 22 • Anne Bosarge
Zoe Empowers Virtual Mission Trip
Zoe Empowers is a three-year, community-based, indigenous led empowerment program where orphaned and vulnerable youth take the lead in their own journey out of extreme poverty. With almost 60,000 young people actively enrolled in India and across Africa, these orphaned young people should never need charity again. Pack your bags for a virtual trip to Rwanda, Kenya, and India! View and download the flyer.
Friendly Reminders and Updates
- 2021 Church Budgets were due 12/31/2020 and 2020 Fund Balance Reports were due by 1/31/2021 (Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2021 Laity Leadership updates were due by February 3rd, your attention to this greatly appreciated. This information is needed as we get ready for District Conference on April 18 and Annual Conference May 20-22. (Please email to email@example.com)
- Statistical Reports Information was mailed on 1/22 and is due on 4/30/20.