April 2018 EPA Financial Update
Connectional Ministries Fund
Download file: CMF – April 2018.xls
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $1,100,983 through April 2018.
- Local church giving to CMF was $117 thousand more than budget and $24 thousand more than April 2017.
- Expenses through April 2018 was $820,611 that was $174 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $170 thousand less than April 2017.
Download file: Church Giving – April 2018.xls
- The local churches paid $4.69 million or 28% of the total billed to all churches.
- This is a slight percentage decrease from the prior year when local churches paid 29% of total billed.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through April 2018 was $1.70 million or 26% of total budget. The amount through April 2017 was $1.80 million or 27% of the budget.
Resolution 2012-21 Update
Download file: Investments and Res 2012-21 Update April 2018.xls
The current total from all three components of the resolution is $5.13 million as of April 30, 2018. Pledge payments of $53 thousand have been received from January 1, 2018 to April 30, 2018.
The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- $3.93 million pledged
- $3.46 million paid (88% of total pledged)