December 2017 EPA Financial Update
Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through December 31st, 2017.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $3,341,464 through December 2017.
- Local church giving to CMF was $141 thousand more than budget and $165 thousand more than December 2016.
- Expenses through December 2017 was $2,888,318 that was $218 thousand less than budget.
- The local churches paid $16.07 million or 91% of the total billed to all churches.
- This is an improvement over the prior year when local churches paid 90% of total billed.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through December 2017 was $5.61 million or 85% of total budget. The amounts through December 2016 was $5.54 million or 84% of the budget.
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $4.82 million as of December 30, 2017.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- 1) $3.93 million pledged
- 2) $3.45 million paid (88% of total pledged)