Dec 13, 2019

Connectional Ministries Fund

Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $3,013,902 through November 2019.

Local church giving to CMF was $290 thousand more than budget and $100 thousand less than November 2018.

Expenses through November 2019 was $2,489,231 that was $294 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $63 thousand more than November 2018.

All Funds

The local churches paid $12.83 million or 76% of the total billed of $16.85 million to all churches.

This is a 2% decrease from the prior year when local churches paid $13.11 million 78% of total billed of $16.86 million.

The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through November 2019 was $4.58 million or 70% of total budget. This is a 2% decrease from the prior year. The amount through November 2018 was $4.78 million or 72% of the budget.