Login credentials were sent directly to SPR chairs on August 1st.
CLERGY: Please note, if you have not responded to the verification request for SPRC information, NO LOGIN INFORMATION WAS SENT FOR YOUR CHURCH! Please respond ASAP to Lisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Craig (email@example.com) so we can provide a secure means to access the Church Profile for your church. Please note that there is a process for creating the secure login information so a reply with Username and Password will not be instantaneous.
Reports Deadline for all Churches: September 15, 2022
Below is a listing of all reports due for charge conferences. This list includes the leadership position typically responsible for completing each report, and where and how to complete and submit the reports.
It is the pastor’s responsibility to ensure that ALL reports are completed properly and submitted in full by the deadline. Please contact your District Resource Assistant well in advance of your charge conference if you have any questions.
To be completed on the MissionConnect Church Reporting Online Portal:
- Clergy Profile
- Church Profile
- Leadership Report (TBA August 15, 2022)
To be downloaded & filled out:
- Finance Committee Report (*Church Budget)
- Fund Balance Report (Prior Year)
- Pastor’s Report
- Trustees’ Report
- Covenant between SPRC & Clergy
- Pastoral Evaluation
- Candidates for Ministry Report
- Clergy Compensation
To be created by church:
- Nominations / Lay Leadership Report
- Minutes of the Charge Conference (Prior Year)
- Safe Sanctuary Policy for 2023
Files may be submitted by uploading to the Church Reporting Portal (upload option will be available on August 15, 2022) OR submitted by email to your DRA at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
*Please note that the 2023 Church Budget is not due until 12/31/22 as the Health Insurance Premiums and Apportionment/Direct Bill will not be available before September 15th.
The following reports are to be completed only if applicable to your church:
- Appointment to an Extension Ministry
- Lay Servant Ministry Reports (CSM/CLM)
- Report of Approval by Administrative Council / Lead Team (Required for group charge conferences)
- Parsonage Inspection