Feb 19, 2020

Connectional Ministries Fund

Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $3,494,455 through December 2019.

Local church giving to CMF was $294 thousand more than budget and $50 thousand less than December 2018. 

Expenses through December 2019 was $2,810,408 that was $202 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $97 thousand more than December 2018.

All Funds

The local churches paid $14.71 million or 87% of the total billed of $16.85 million to all churches.

This is a 1% decrease from the prior year when local churches paid $14.82 million 88% of total billed of $16.86 million.

The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through December 2019 was $5.33 million or 81% of total budget.  This is a 1% decrease from the prior year.  The amount through December 2018 was $5.45 million or 82% of the budget.