Each church has an assigned email address, referred to as their “primary email address” or “conference email address” which ends in @epaumc.org.
- This email address is where the remittance statements for your church are sent, on the 5th of each month.
- This email address is connected to your church’s eRemittance portal account, and is required for resetting the password on the portal.
- May 2018 EPA Financial Update
Dear Conference, Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through May 30, 2018. Connectional Ministries Fund Church giving for the Connectional Ministries... Read more
- April 2018 EPA Financial Update
Connectional Ministries Fund Download file: CMF – April 2018.xls Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $1,100,983 through April 2018. Local church giving to CMF was $117 thousand... Read more
Instructions are available in PDF and Video format to help you with the eRemittance portal:
Understanding your Church’s Remittance statements:
Gmail Forwarding Instructions for using your Church’s @EPAUMC.ORG primary e-mail account:
To prevent Remittance Statements from going to your Spam Folder:
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts.
- Click the “Not spam” button so that future statements will go directly into your Inbox.
NOTE: If you have automatic forwarding turned on, and you are not receiving your remittance statements in your inbox, then you must check the SPAM FOLDER in your conference church email account, not in the email account that your emails are being forwarded to.
Questions about your Remittance Statement?
For general remittance questions and concerns, please email Remittances@epaumc.org