Each church has an assigned email address, referred to as their “primary email address” or “conference email address” which ends in @epaumc.org.
- This email address is where the remittance statements for your church are sent, on the 5th of each month.
- This email address is connected to your church’s eRemittance portal account, and is required for resetting the password on the portal.
2020 budget & apportionments mailed to pastors
The 2020 apportionment and billed funds information for individual congregations, plus the Conference Treaurer’s overall Narrative Budget, was mailed to each local church lead pastor as of 10/18/2019. See 2020 Budget Narrative
- 2019 Statistical Report
January 2, 2020 Subject: 2019 Statistical Report Dear Pastor: Grace and peace to you. It’s once again time for your church to prepare your Statistical Report. As Senior Pastor, you... Read more
- IRS Mileage Rate for 2020
The Internal Revenue Service issued the 2020 optional standard mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating an automobile for business, charitable, medical or moving purposes. Beginning on... Read more
Instructions are available in PDF and Video format to help you with the eRemittance portal:
Understanding your Church’s Remittance statements:
Gmail Forwarding Instructions for using your Church’s @EPAUMC.ORG primary e-mail account:
To prevent Remittance Statements from going to your Spam Folder:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts.
- Click the “Not spam” button so that future statements will go directly into your Inbox.
NOTE: If you have automatic forwarding turned on, and you are not receiving your remittance statements in your inbox, then you must check the SPAM FOLDER in your conference church email account, not in the email account that your emails are being forwarded to.
Questions about your Remittance Statement?
For general remittance questions and concerns, please email Remittances@epaumc.org