Nov 26, 2019

Connectional Ministries Fund

Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $2,758,584 through October 2019.

Local church giving to CMF was $302 thousand more than budget and $38 thousand less than October 2018.

Expenses through October 2019 was $2,271,236 that was $274 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $92 thousand more than October 2018.

All Funds

The local churches paid $11.71 million or 70% of the total billed of $16.85 million to all churches.

This is consistent with the prior year when local churches paid $11.79 million 70% of total billed of $16.86 million.

The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through October 2019 was $4.19 million or 64% of total budget. This is a 1 % decrease with the prior year. The amount through October 2018 was $4.29 million or 65% of the budget.