Apr 27, 2020

Dear Conference, 

Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through March 31, 2020.

Connectional Ministries Fund

Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $645,979 through March 2020.

Local church giving to CMF was $101 thousand less than budget and $143 thousand less than March 2019.

Expenses through March 2020 was $691,470 that was $134 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $19 thousand less than March 2019.

All Funds

The local churches paid $2.90 million or 17% of the total billed of $17.16 million to all churches.

This is a decrease of 2% from the prior year when local churches paid $3.23 million 19% of total billed of $16.85 million.

The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through March 2020 was $973 thousand or 15% of total budget. The total percentage is down 3% from the prior year. The amount through March 2019 was $1.20 million or 18% of the budget.

Even though total church payments are down from this time last year, the conference is sincerely grateful and thankful for the continued faithful giving during this time of uncertainty.