Feb 07, 2019

Dear Conference, 

Below for your information is an overview of the EPA un-audited financial data for the period through December 31, 2018.

Connectional Ministries Fund

Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $3,545,769 through December 2018.

Local church giving to CMF was $345 thousand more than budget and $204 thousand more than December 2017.

Expenses through December 2018 was $2,624,706 that was $323 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $293 thousand less than December 2017.

All Funds

The local churches paid $14.87 million or 88% of the total billed of $16.78 million to all churches.

This is consistent with the prior year when local churches paid $16.07 million 90% of total billed of $17.67 million.

The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through December 2018 was $5.45 million or 82% of total budget. The total percentage is down 3% from the prior year. The amount through December 2017 was $5.61 million or 85% of the budget.

Resolution 2018-24 (Previously 2012-21) Update

The Conference submitted a payment to the Pre-82 Pension Liability of $3.81 million in December 2018. The remaining amount available for payment is currently $2.39 million.