May 28, 2020

Connectional Ministries Fund
  • Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $896,551 through April 2020.
  • Local church giving to CMF was $138 thousand less than budget and $278 thousand less than April 2019.
  • Expenses through April 2020 was $951,141 that was $148 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $2.5 thousand more than April 2019.
All Funds
  • The local churches paid $4.02 million or 23% of the total billed of $17.16 million to all churches.
  • This is a decrease of 6% from the prior year when local churches paid $4.90 million 29% of total billed of $16.85 million.
  • The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through April 2020 was $1.35 million or 21% of total budget. The total percentage is down 6% from the prior year. The amount through April 2019 was $1.78 million or 27% of the budget.

The Conference Council on Finance and Administration (CCFA) is closely monitoring the revenue and expenses. The Annual Conference is sincerely thankful for the continued faithful giving during this time of uncertainty.