Register for Annual Conference 2020, June 18-20
The Eastern PA Annual Conference 2020 session will convene from Thursday, June 18, to Saturday, June 20, at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA. Our outreaching theme is Engaging Communities for Christ. The yearly session will feature a diverse array of mission-minded guest speakers, preachers and worship leaders.
Learn more about AC2020 from our November 2019 article, “Annual Conference 2020 to focus on reaching out and stretching forward.” Note two corrections to that article:
- The 2021 conference budget will be voted on at an Adjourned Conference Session October 24 (site to be determined).
- Registration for retired clergy is not free, but there is a reduced fee of $100.
Registration is now open!
- $275 per person
- $100 for Retirees (not serving a local church or agency)
- Retirees also have the option of registering to attend the Clergy Session ONLY, for no cost.
- Exhibit tables:
- $150 per table for Affilliated Organizations
- $300 per table for Non-affiliated Organizations
- Meals for all 3 days are included in registration
- All attendees are responsible for their own hotel accommodations
If you have any questions, please contact Regina Raiford Babcock at (484) 762-8222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.