“Emotional Intelligence & You,” December 1
- Where: Christ UMC Lansdale
- When: December 1st, 9:30 AM – 4 PM
- Cost: $10
Note: The online registration deadline has now passed, but walk-in registration will be accepted at the event.
- is innate to everyone.
- impacts communication, teamwork, conflict management.
- creates an inclusive welcoming environment.
- provides insight into Jesus’ life and approach to managing conflict, creating believers, teaching about living life with God at the center.
- Guides responses to issues such as oppression, violence and inequality.
You will actively explore emotional intelligence and be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence and how to capitalize on using emotional intelligence.
- Identify effective methods to communicate, collaborate, and build partnerships with others.
- Enhance your leadership style by actively using emotional intelligence.
- Create leadership teams and congregations that are emotionally intelligent.
- Identify how Jesus was emotionally intelligent through scriptures.
- Create an action plan to implement emotional intelligence in your churches and ministries.
This program is highly introspective and interactive to create personal self-awareness. Strengthening emotional intelligence results in:
- increasing satisfaction and happiness in life and work.
- regulates and manages emotions.
- explains the root of our behaviors and interactions with others.
- creates groups that are able to successfully navigate conflict and disagreement.
- enhances inclusiveness of all aspects of diversity within congregations.
This event is created for:
- Lay Leaders
- Christ Servant Ministers
- Certified Lay Ministers
- Conference Committees
- Local Church Committees
- Anyone interested in creating an inclusive, nurturing church!