July 2019 EPA Financial Update
Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through July 31, 2019.
Connectional Ministries Fund
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $1,936,431 through July 2019.
- Local church giving to CMF was $247 thousand more than budget and $17 thousand less than July 2018.
- Expenses through July 2019 was $1,639,752 that was $186 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $136 thousand more than July 2018.
- The local churches paid $8.14 million or 48% of the total billed of $16.85 million to all churches.
- This is a 1% decrease from the prior year when local churches paid $8.20 million 49% of total billed of $16.86 million.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through July 2019 was $2.94 million or 45% of total budget. This is consistent with the prior year. The amount through July 2018 was $3.00 million or 45% of the budget.