Selection & Screening
>> Return to Safe Sanctuaries main page.
The following clearances must be renewed every 5 years.
FBI Fingerprinting Process
- Register Online for FBI Fingerprinting & Criminal History Report
- Under “Enter your Service Code to get started:”
- Employees enter 1KG756
- Volunteers enter 1KG6ZJ
- Once the service code is entered, you will be taken to a form where you can fill out your information.
- Once your information is submitted, you will be taken to an appointment scheduling page.
Hiring & Volunteer Information:
- Disclosure Statements – These forms should be signed be each volunteer and employee to indicate that they have been informed of and will comply with the requirement to notify the church of any arrest or conviction of an offense that would disqualify them from working with kids.
- FBI fingerprint waiver affidavit [PDF] – A form a volunteer can complete to waive the FBI fingerprinting requirement if they have lived in PA for all of the past 10 years and hasn’t been convicted outside PA of an offense that would disqualify them from working with kids.