Oct 11, 2019

Connectional Ministries Fund

Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $2,429,846 through September 2019.

Local church giving to CMF was $227 thousand more than budget and $70 thousand less than September 2018.  

Expenses through September 2019 was $2,036,234 that was $263 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $87 thousand more than September 2018.

All Funds

The local churches paid $10.29 million or 61% of the total billed of $16.85 million to all churches.

This is a 1% decrease from the prior year when local churches paid $10.49 million 62% of total billed of $16.86 million.

The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through September 2019 was $3.69 million or 56% of total budget.  This is a 2 % decrease with the prior year. The amount through September 2018 was $3.84 million or 58% of the budget.