Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through August 31, 2018.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $2,222,999 through August 2018.
- Local church giving to CMF was $233 thousand more than budget and $132 thousand more than August 2017.
- Expenses through August 2018 was $1,733,872 that was $250 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $227 thousand less than August 2017.
- The local churches paid $9.35 million or 56% of the total billed of $16.78 million to all churches.
- This is in line with the prior year when local churches paid $10.11 million 57% of total billed of $17.67 million.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through August 2018 was $3.42 million or 52% of total budget. The amount through August 2017 was $3.50 million or 53% of the budget.
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $5.17 million as of July 31, 2018. Pledge payments of $72 thousand have been received from January 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- 1) $3.93 million pledged
- 2) $3.46 million paid (88% of total pledged)