October 2018 EPA Financial Update
Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through October 31, 2018.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $2,797,190 through October 2018.
- Local church giving to CMF was $289 thousand more than budget and $205 thousand more than October 2017.
- Expenses through October 2018 was $2,175,261 that was $316 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $211 thousand less than October 2017.
- The local churches paid $11.79 million or 70% of the total billed of $16.78 million to all churches.
- This is consistent with the prior year when local churches paid $12.45 million 71% of total billed of $17.67 million.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through October 2018 was $4.29 million or 65% of total budget. The amount through October 2017 was $4.34 million or 66% of the budget.
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $5.63 million as of October 31, 2018. Pledge payments of $83 thousand have been received from January 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- 1) $3.93 million pledged
- 2) $3.46 million paid (88% of total pledged)