Certified Lay Minister Program
Class of 2023 Certification 2024
Introduction Orientation Sessions for Admission April 1, 2023: session dates, times, and locations in 2022. Contact Judy to register your attendance preference, attendance at one introduction-orientation session is required for program admission. All sessions will be held via ZOOM video conferencing, the invitation will be sent when you register for a session. PLEASE select your first and second date choices.
- Saturday, October 8, 2022 9:30-11:30 AM ZOOM
- Thursday October 13, 2022 6:30-8:30 PM ZOOM
- Monday, October 24, 2022 6:30- 8:30 PM ZOOM
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022. 6:30-8:30 PM ZOOM
- Saturday, November 19, 2022 9:30 -11:30 AM ZOOM. Last session offered
Sessions are two hours in length. Attendance at one session is the first step in the admission process, therefore a requirement. Attendance at one session is required. All admission materials and requirements will be reviewed during the session. Admission materials (application) will only be distributed to those completing an orientation session.
Contact Judy Ehninger, CLM Program Coordinator, with questions and further information and to register for an Orientation Session (610-442-3140; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Download for full information: CLM orientation for admission 2023