- About Us
- Camping & Retreat
- Christian Education
- Congregational Development
- Congregational Transformation
- Disability Ministries
- Disaster Response
- Ethnic Ministries
- Global Ministry
- Healing Wounds of Racism
- Lay Ministry
- Ordained Ministry
- Urban Ministry
- Volunteers in Mission
- Young People’s Ministry
- Capital Campaign
Send short classified ads for posting here (100 words or less, including contact information) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desktop Publisher (Full-time support staff position): EPA Conference, 980 Madison Ave., Norristown, PA 19403. Send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Deadline: March 15.
Support Associate will to create and review products published through our conference; critique, and provide design recommendations. Monitor the market for design innovations and recommend uses with conference products. Operate computer or word processing equipment to compile, type, revise, combine, edit, print, and store documents by performing the following duties. Support Associate will work with Director of Human Resources and Administrative Ministries to create reports from SQL platform database for various needs throughout the conference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. This is a Team position and other duties will be assigned as needed.
• Standard administrative duties such as answering phones, managing mail, e-mails, scanning and faxes, making appointments, ordering meals, coordinating the work of conference committees (Connectional Table, Human Resources, etc.)
• Performs desktop publishing and word processing of complex materials for the Conference. Enters and updates content, implements correlative changes, designs and formats page layout, creates and modifies multiple master pages, adds extensive hyperlinked cross-references, and applies multiple formats and styles for specific uses..
• Designs, types, revises, and combines material from rough draft through finished product for the following: Annual Conference Materials, Event Brochures/Registration materials, Event Bulletins, Learning Materials, Journal, NewSpirit, Business cards, Shelby System and Email blasts.
• Publish requested items to website for Treasurer Office.
• Prepare and distribute press releases written and supplied by the communications office.
• Designs and creates presentations as needed.
• Proofreads and edits documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and format with accuracy. Corrects errors and produces final copy-ready material.
• Participates in the preparation for Annual Conference and attends the event as part of the Administrative Work Team, with primary responsibilities for providing communication and presentation assistance.
• Work with Director of Administrative Ministries to create custom reports from SQL platform database for various needs in the conference- SQL knowledge preferred.
• Researches and tests current software and software features to improve accuracy and efficiency of production; evaluates new software to determine suitability for present and future needs.
• Assists with cross-training for coworkers on software and desktop publishing and develops appropriate documentation
• Proficient with MAC, InDesign, Photoshop, Publisher and Microsoft Office Products, and Worship products.
Administrative Assistant (part-time, 12 hrs/week): Calvary UMC, Reading, PA. Inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: Rev. Dr. Sharon Barley, Lead Pastor.
Calvary UM Church, at 831 N. Wyomissing Blvd. Reading, is seeking a person who would enjoy working a part-time creative job (approx. 12 hrs per week), with flex-time. The position requires someone with a positive and friendly disposition who is a self-starter and can manage multiple administrative weekly tasks, finances and budgets, ability to write, and proficiency in Word, Power Point, Excel, and Quickbooks computer programs. The salary for the position is $7,800.00 a year for approx. 12 hours a week. Please email a cover letter of interest and resume to email@example.com Attention: Rev. Dr. Sharon Barley, Lead Pastor (In the interim a volunteer would be wonderful!)
Minister of Music: Norwood (PA) UMC, www.norwoodumchurch.org. Inquiries and resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Norwood United Methodist Church is seeking a Minister of Music to prepare and lead its choir for worship. Norwood UMC is a body of Christ that has passionately served God and its community for 125 years and consists of 90-100 faithful attendees.
Additional information about NUMC can be found at www.norwoodumchurch.org. Please send inquiries and resumes by email to email@example.com.
Minister of Discipleship, Minister of Worship and Administrative Assistant (3 positions): Wesley UMC, Bethlehem. Visit www.wesleychurch.com. Select About Us, then Jobs at Wesley Church. Resumes to Wesleychurchjobs@gmail.com. Deadline: March 14.
Full position descriptions can be found on our website: www.wesleychurch.com. Click "About us" on the top tabs, then Jobs at Wesley Church. For more information or to submit your resume, email Wesleychurchjobs@gmail.com. The application process closes March 14, 2014.