All Charge Conference forms are to be downloaded to your computer, saved, and completed on your computer (don’t forget to save again!). For forms requiring signatures, you will need to print the form, collect signatures, and scan the final version.
Your DRA has created a Google Drive folder where your church will be able to upload all completed reports. A link to access this folder was sent to your church’s @epaumc.org email address, and the known email addresses for your pastor and other church leaders. If you do not know how to access this folder, please contact your DRA.
Please pay close attention to the 2020 Church Forms Schedule and plan ahead. Reports are due 2 week prior to your Charge Conference, or by Nov. 15th. Aim to submit your completed reports all at the same time.
We hope that you will find the annual reporting process to be an opportunity to celebrate your church’s achievements, a useful tool to evaluate your church’s ministry goals and objectives, and a helpful process to ask important accountability questions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact your District Office.
2020 Charge Conference Forms
Due 2 weeks prior to your pastoral interview:
Due 2 weeks before your charge conference, or by Nov. 15 (whichever comes first):
- 2020 Clergy Effectiveness Doc
- 2020 Pastoral Evaluation
- 2021 Covenant between SPRC and Clergy
- 2020 SPRC Appointment Advisory
- 2020 Annual Report of the Deacon
- 2020 Lay Leader Report
- 2020 CSM Annual Report (*CSM Instructions)
- 2020 Candidates for Ministry
- 2020 Church Profile
- 2020 Accountability Agreement – EPA and BSA
- 2020 Annual Accessibility Audit
- 2020 Parsonage Inspection
- 2020 Trustees Report
- 2020 Finance Committee Report
- 2020 Combined Appointment to an Extension Ministry
- 2020 Fund Balance Report — This report is to be completed between January 1 and January 31. This report should not be included with your other charge conference forms.
- 2021 Pastor Compensation and Benefits
- * IMPORTANT: The Minimum Salary Schedule for 2021 will be voted on at the 2020 Annual Conference (October 13-14, 2020). If the approved 2021 numbers are different from what is reflected here, the Pastor’s salary will be automatically updated to adhere to the approved Minimum Salary, without the need to submit a new Compensation Form or take a new Charge Conference vote.
- Submit a copy of the Compensation Form’s Summary Page form (Complete with all signatures) to your District Office 2 weeks prior to your Charge Conference, but no later than November 30th, 2020.
- Submit a copy of the UMPIP Contribution Election form to the EPAUMC Benefits Office no later than December 19, 2020. Failure to submit may mean a delay in correct billing for 2021.