All Charge Conference forms are to be downloaded to your computer, saved, and completed on your computer (don’t forget to save again!). For forms requiring signatures, you will need to print the form, collect signatures, and scan the final version.
Please pay close attention to the Charge Conference Schedule and plan ahead. Reports are due 2 weeks prior to your Charge Conference, or by Nov. 15th. Aim to submit your completed reports all at the same time.
We hope that you will find the annual reporting process to be an opportunity to celebrate your church’s achievements, a useful tool to evaluate your church’s ministry goals and objectives, and a helpful process to ask important accountability questions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact your District Office.
2021 Charge Conference Forms
DUE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR PASTORAL INTERVIEW:
DUE 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR CHARGE CONFERENCE, OR BY NOV. 15 (WHICHEVER COMES FIRST):
- 2021 AD COUNCIL / LEAD TEAM REPORT OF APPROVAL
- 2021 Clergy Effectiveness Doc
- 2021 Pastoral Evaluation
- 2022 Covenant between SPRC and Clergy
- 2021 SPRC Appointment Advisory
- 2021 Annual Report of the Deacon
- 2021 Lay Leader Report
- 2021 CSM Annual Report
- 2021 Candidates for Ministry
- 2021 Church Profile
- 2021 Accountability Agreement – EPA and BSA
- 2021 Annual Accessibility Audit
- 2021 Parsonage Inspection
- 2021 Trustees Report
- 2021 Finance Committee Report
- 2021 Combined Appointment to an Extension Ministry
- 2021 Fund Balance Report
- This report is to be completed between January 1 and January 31. This report should not be included with your other charge conference forms.
- 2022 Pastor Compensation and Benefits (.xls download)
- Submit a copy of the Compensation Form’s Summary Page form (Complete with all signatures) to your District Office 2 weeks prior to your Charge Conference, but no later than November 30th, 2021.
- Submit a copy of the UMPIP Contribution Election form to the EPAUMC Benefits Office no later than December 19, 2021. Failure to submit may mean a delay in correct billing for 2022.