We received word of the death of Mrs. Clara L. Harris, surviving spouse of the Rev. Robert L. Harris. She passed away on Wednesday, November 29, 2017.
Rev. Harris served these churches:
- Philadelphia: Frankford Group Ministry: St. Thomas UMC
- Philadelphia: St. Barnabas-Bethsaida UMC
- Philadelphia: Tioga UMC (closed)
- Philadelphia: Camphor Memorial UMC
- Philadelphia: Janes Memorial UMC
- He also served as a District Superintendent.
The Harris’ surviving children are: Constance Ophelia Long, Paul Danford Harris, James Eugene Harris, Charles Edward Harris, Calvin Francis Harris and Minerva Thomas. Preceding them in death were: Robert L. Harris, Jr., Gladys L. Clayton and Henrietta Thomas.
Expressions of sympathy may be sent to Mrs. Constance O. Long, #224, 46 Township Line Rd, Elkins Park, Pa. 19027. Memorial contributions in Memory of Clara Harris can be sent to Simpson House, 2101 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19131.