You can find Annual Conference 2017 information and links on two pages of this website. Visit our AC 2017 News Articles Page for access to recent Annual conference-related news and feature articles. Visit our AC 2017 Information Page for basic information, links to articles and resource documents, including:
- 2017 AC Agenda
- Constitutional amendments
- Information about offerings to be received, and
- The AC Materials Booklet conference members will receive.
There may be more articles and information added leading up to the start of Annual Conference—for example:
- Details about the new inclusiveness monitoring method we will use
- A preview of the June 15 Laity Session and the guest presenter
- Hospitality highlights, including helps for people with disabilities
- More information about our Conference speakers, featured guests, musicians and worship leaders, and
- More info about the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, which we will recognize with a visit from a representative of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America’s (ELCA) Southeastern PA Synod.
Also, on this Annual Conference 2017 information page, beginning June 15 at the opening session, you will also find our video livestream of Annual Conference sessions as they occur in real time. Watch whenever you can; and consider joining fellow church members to view worship services, the Thursday evening teaching presentation on prayer and other session activities together.
Finally, be sure to visit our social media pages—Facebook and Twitter and Instagram to read and respond to key actions, special moments and important comments. Use the hashtag #EPAUMC17 to post your own thoughts throughout the conference.