Mrs. Dorothy E. Moody
We have received word that Mrs. Dorothy E. Moody, surviving spouse of The Rev. Herman T. Moody Sr., passed away on November 24, 2017.
Rev. Moody served the Eastern PA Conference from 1972 to 1994 at the below churches:
- Philadelphia: John Wesley UMC
- Philadelphia: Wharton Memorial UMC
- Philadelphia: Wharton-Wesley UMC (John Wesley and Wharton Memorial churches were merged to become Wharton-Wesley.)
Mrs. Moody is survived by her children:
- The Rev. Dr. George B. Moody (G. Patricia)
- Mrs. Constance Saunders-Young
- Dwight L. Moody (Tina).
Expressions of sympathy may be send to The Rev. Dr. Moody, at 14 W. 20th Street, Wilmington DE 19802.