Director/Pastor of Congregational Care, Wesley UMC in Bethlehem
- Providing pastoral care to Wesley Church members/friends (including hospital emergencies, funerals, etc.)
- Developing and supporting leaders in visitation and caring ministry
- Coordinating pastoral care with the lead pastor
Discipleship – Developing and supporting leaders in the areas of:
- Developing and supporting leaders in small group ministry (caring groups)
- Developing and supporting leaders in small group ministry (education groups)
- Teaching small group studies on a regular basis
- Participating in worship leadership on a regular basis (in coordination with the lead pastor)
- Preaching in worship on a regular basis (in coordination with the lead pastor)
The ideal candidate would have:
- local church experience in pastoral care
- professional experience in leadership development
- credentials in The United Methodist Church or other mainline denomination
Applications are due by Friday, November 1.
Interested applicants may submit resumes and cover letters to Pastor Candy LaBar at email@example.com.