Nursery Care Attendant, Historic St. George’s UMC
Reports To: Staff Parish Relations Committee Representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide age-appropriate child care, with support, for infants and toddlers during Sunday worship services between the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 pm.
- Ensure a safe, nurturing environment for all children while under your care.
- Notify parents and security guard immediately in case of an emergency.
- Oversee the secure return of each child to his or her responsible adult.
- Comply with stated nursery policies and request assistance from supervisors as needed.
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor with children, parents, and fellow workers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Satisfactory completion of a nationwide criminal background investigation, reference check, and submission of fingerprints for personnel record.
- Familiarity with HSG Safe Sanctuary requirements and procedures.
- Certification in infant CPR preferred but not required.
Compensation – $15/hour.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org