Young Adult Ministry
Eastern PA Young Adult Ministries
1. Seek to affirm the unique gifts, talents, and ministries of young adults,
2. provide opportunities through programs and resources for young adults to explore ways to integrate their faith in their lives, and
3. foster an environment for young adults in our church and community that addresses their needs and issues through evangelism and a spirit of Christian fellowship.
Check us out on Facebook or email us at email@example.com.
Mr. Aaron Joseph Smith
Chair, Conference Council on Young Adult Ministries
Waging War is a free resource brought to you by the Eastern PA Conference Young Adult Council. Waging War offers fellowship with other young adults, preached messages of instruction, encouraging and challenging student assignments, a leader’s manual to guide Young Adults through a discovery through the Word of God, and much more.
Young Adult Newsletter
Hot off The PRESS is a companion blog to the Eastern PA Conference Council on Young Adult Ministry newsletter, The Press. Read selected articles, sermons, and more, written by young adults for young adults. Continue
Young Adult News & Information
- Training will help youth leaders teach racial reconciliation
Youth ministry leaders across the Eastern PA Conference can learn how to teach their youth groups about racial reconciliation, using biblical and theological insights, during a timely Zoom video-conference training event on... Read more
- Listen to your children
I have always loved the praise song by Ken Medema titled “Lord, Listen to Your Children.” Its refrain goes like this: Lord, listen to your children praying,
Lord, send your Spirit in this place;
Lord, listen to your children praying,
Send us love, send us pow'r, send us grace.
- Eastern PA youth respond to recent school shootings
Pennsbury High School senior Jess Eden (left), 17, of Fallsington UMC, was with friends after school when she first heard about the shootings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland,... Read more