Young Adult Ministry
Eastern PA Young Adult Ministries
1. Seek to affirm the unique gifts, talents, and ministries of young adults,
2. provide opportunities through programs and resources for young adults to explore ways to integrate their faith in their lives, and
3. foster an environment for young adults in our church and community that addresses their needs and issues through evangelism and a spirit of Christian fellowship.
Check us out on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waging War is a free resource brought to you by the Eastern PA Conference Young Adult Council. Waging War offers fellowship with other young adults, preached messages of instruction, encouraging and challenging student assignments, a leader’s manual to guide Young Adults through a discovery through the Word of God, and much more.
Young Adult Newsletter
Hot off The PRESS is a companion blog to the Eastern PA Conference Council on Young Adult Ministry newsletter, The Press. Read selected articles, sermons, and more, written by young adults for young adults. Continue
Young Adult News & Information
- Young adults, college students invited to new Fireside Chat & Prayer
The Open Door Christian Community, our UM campus ministry at Drexel University in Philadelphia, will partner with the Eastern PA Conference’s Young Adults Ministry to offer a new, weekly Fireside... Read more
- ‘Persevere’: All youth invited to Virtual Youth Rally, Jan. 8-9
All youth and youth ministry leaders should plan now to attend our exciting 2021 Eastern PA Conference Virtual Youth Rally, which will span two sessions during youth-friendly hours: on Friday,... Read more
- Dual online events engage youth and youth leaders in learning
While many are avoiding public gatherings this summer during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Eastern PA Conference and its churches are making ample use of Zoom video-conferencing for meetings, worship, education... Read more