July 2018 EPA Financial Update
Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through July 31, 2018.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $1,953,619 through July 2018.
- Local church giving to CMF was $211 thousand more than budget and $159 thousand more than July 2017.
- Expenses through July 2018 was $1,504,123 that was $233 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $249 thousand less than July 2017.
- The local churches paid $8.20 million or 49% of the total billed of $16.78 million to all churches.
- This is in line with the prior year when local churches paid $8.65 million 49% of total billed of $17.67 million.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through July 2018 was $3.00 million or 45% of total budget. The amount through July 2017 was $3.01 million or 45% of the budget.
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $5.17 million as of July 31, 2018. Pledge payments of $72 thousand have been received from January 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- 1) $3.93 million pledged
- 2) $3.46 million paid (88% of total pledged)