Sexton, Marshallton UMC
Job responsibilities include regular maintenance of the Fellowship Hall, Classrooms, Office, Library, Bathrooms, Halls, Kitchen, Choir Room and Prayer Room, Sanctuary, Narthex, and rear Vestibule. Part-time, up to 10 hours per week.
- Sweep all tile flooring. Wet mop only as needed.
- Clean and sanitize all bathroom fixtures including toilets, sinks, light switches, towel dispensers, doors, counter tops and mirrors.
- Replenish toilet paper, towels, soap as needed.
- Take out trash/recycle bins and clean cans as needed/replace trash bags except for recycle bins.
- Dust all surfaces including windowsills. Check furniture and pew cushions for cleaning as needed. Check for spider webs and baseboards and corners.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas, especially the sanctuary and narthex on a regular basis.
- Clean obvious dirty marks from walls.
- Clean entrance door glass and lobby table glass as necessary.
- Report need of supplies to office and or trustee chair for replenishment as needed. Store supplies in appropriate closets when they arrive.
- Be at church twice weekly to keep trash emptied and accomplish all duties. Office should know expected cleaning days/hours.
Contact: Beth Handzel, (610) 696-5247, firstname.lastname@example.org