2019 Charge Conference Forms – South District
This year, the conference is using a paperless, e-signature solution for all charge conference forms. Each form will be able to be filled and signed completely online, using the links below.
*Please make sure that you are filling out the form for your district. This page contains links for the South District forms. Find a different district by clicking here.
- Click on the link below for the form that you wish to fill out.
- Please be aware that the form information must be completed at one time. You will not be able to save information and return to the document at a later time.
- Only the person who first opens the form will be able to fill in the answers. When the form is sent to other people for signing, they will not be able to edit the answers. If many people need to give input, please be sure that they are all present, or that they agree on the answers ahead of time.
- If the form requires multiple signatures, you will first be asked to enter the emails for each person who needs to sign the form.
- Once the emails are entered, you will fill out the form information. Then the filled form will be emailed to the other signers to add their signature separately.
- While filling out information in the form, at all times you will see a blue progress bar at the top of the screen, showing how many required fields are left to be completed. (e.g. “You have completed 10 out of 20 required fields.”)
- *TIP: You will not be able to save and submit the form until all required fields are filled out. If a question does not apply to you, please enter “N/A” into that field.
- When you get to the signature field, click the field to open a pop-up box which will allow you to choose to type or draw your preferred e-signature.
- Once all required fields are complete, and you have signed the document, click the “DONE” button in the top right corner.
- *TIP: If you have mistakenly missed a required field, the Done button will be blue and you will get a red error message that says “Please complete filling required fields.” Please review the form again and make sure there is text entered in every required field.
- *TIP: Required fields are shown with a darker blue color, and an asterisk * in the top right corner of the field. When they have been properly filled, the fields will turn green. The “DONE” button will turn green once all requirements are met.
- **IMPORTANT NOTE: On larger forms, it may take a long time for the form to save and submit. If you hit the green Done button and do not see the red error message, DO NOT EXIT THE FORM until it is done saving, or you may lose all of your information.
- When the form is done saving and has been submitted (or emailed to additional signers) you will see a message that says “Thanks! you have successfully signed the document!” This is how you know that the form has been saved, and it is safe for you to exit the page.
- If you are the first or only signer, you will also see a “Download Document” button which will allow you to download the completed PDF at this stage.
- If there is more than one signer, then all signers will receive an email with the completed PDF attached once everyone has signed the form.
DUE DATES: Your clergy profile is
due 2 weeks prior to your pastoral interview. All other forms except the Church
Budget and Fund Balance report are due two weeks before your Charge Conference
or by Nov. 15 – whichever comes FIRST.
Pay close attention to the 2019 Church Forms Schedule and plan ahead. Do not
make the DRA have to chase down your reports!
We hope that you will find the annual reporting process to be an opportunity to celebrate your church’s achievements, a useful tool to evaluate your church’s ministry goals and objectives, and a helpful process to ask important accountability questions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact your District Office.
Click here to download all Charge Conference PDFs – This link is provided for your convenience, so that you can download all of the Charge Conference forms at once and use these PDFs for your reference while collecting information for the form responses. When you are ready to fill out the forms, please use the links below to fill out and sign the forms ONLINE.
Print this checklist to keep track of your submissions along the way:
- 2019 Charge Conference CHECKLIST – Note: while this checklist is provided for your benefit, it is MANDATORY for South District churches to return this form by email to email@example.com with all items checked off, at least 2 weeks prior to your charge conference.
Due 2 weeks prior to your pastoral interview:
Due 2 weeks
before your charge conference, or by Nov. 15 (whichever comes first):
- 2019 Fund Balance Report–This report is to be completed between Jan. 1 and Feb. 1.
- 2020 Pastor Compensation and Benefits
- **NOTICE: The compensation form has been having technical difficulties where the automatic calculated fields do not work. If you type in any amount for your “cash salary” or “other cash allowance” then you will know the form is working if the “base compensation” field automatically updates. If it does not, this may be fixed by exiting the form, clearing your browser cache (instructions here) and then trying again. If you still have difficulty with the online form, you may download a fillable PDF here.
- This form is due to your District Office 2 weeks prior to your Charge Conference, but no later than November 30th, 2019. You must also submit a copy of the UMPIP Contribution Election form to the EPAUMC Benefits Office no later than December 19, 2019. Failure to submit may mean a delay in correct billing for 2020.