Each donor is unique. The reasons and stories why they don’t plan today to make a legacy gift tomorrow are just as unique.
Or are they? Jack Brooks, Executive Director of the Mid-Atlantic United Methodist Foundation, will explore the motivation of today’s donors who plan gifts, how a church supports them during the journey, and also the top reasons why donors change planned gifts or perhaps never even considered one in the first place.
- Date: Thursday November 8
- Location: Holy Cross UMC; Reading Campus, 329 N 5th St, Reading, PA 19601
- Dinner: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Program: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Devotional: Rev. Dr. Kent Kroehler, Stewardship Chair of the Mid Atlantic United Methodist Foundation
- Speaker: Jack Brooks, Executive Director the Mid Atlantic United Methodist Foundation
- Register: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/legacy