On Oct. 2-4 the UMC’s Northeastern Jurisdiction Vision Table will sponsor the Conference on Transformational Leadership, a ground-breaking learning adventure for emerging leaders, at the Hershey Lodge, in Hershey, Pa. With the theme “See, Know, Love,” this innovative, resource-rich training opportunity will alter the way you think about leadership and living out your faith in churches and communities. Possibilities abound.
Speakers will include:
- Fiona Haworth, a spirit-filled, hospitality-driven corporate executive who brings the best of the boardroom to the church;
- Nadia Bolz-Weber, a visionary, boundary-breaking Lutheran pastor;
- Leaders of The Chapel in Brunswick, Ga., a United Methodist church that is revolutionizing discipleship;
- Dr. Albert Mosely, Eastern PA Conference clergy member and president of Gammon Theological Seminary, who will provide theological reflections and engage presenters and participants in a new kind of Christian conferencing; and
- Bishop Gary E. Mueller, of the Arkansas Episcopal Area, who will suggest next steps in creating vital congregations for conference Cabinet and Board of Ordained Ministry leaders.
Along with Christian conferencing and vibrant conversations, participants will choose from two dozen courses to learn innovative strategies for transformational ministry.
Costs include: $25 for the symposium and $140 for meals during the conference. Rooms are $159 a night.
Learn more and register now so you won’t miss this transformational experience.