Looking for guidance in the waters ahead?
Join other new clergy spouses for Q&A and coffee with a lively panel of three experienced clergy spouses.
Telling it like it is, the panel will be ready to share insights and experiences on:
- Setting healthy boundaries with church, family, and yourself
- Maintaining your own spiritual nourishment
- The itinerant system and how it works
- Parsonage living
- Clergy family finances
- Church friendships
- 20 years as EPA Conference UMC clergy spouse
- 20 years providing instructional design and communication services to Fortune 500 companies
- 25 years facilitating small groups
- A.B. in Theology, M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior, Strategic Marketing