Join other new clergy spouses for Q&A and coffee with a candid, lively panel of experienced clergy spouses.
October 3, 2018
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
St. Matthews UMC, Wayne PA
*Free childcare available!
A Diverse Panel
- Tenure as a clergy spouse ranging from 4 years to 25 years
- Experiences living in a parsonage and in own home
- Representing a mix of gender, color, and age
- Having children aged two to twenty+
- Some work part-tme, some work as full-time professionals
Covering topics including:
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Maintaining your own spiritual vitality
- The ordination process
- Parsonage living
- Clergy family finances
- Church friendships
With YOUR questions answered!
- “What’s your advice about greeting with the pastor as people leave worship?”
- “How do you teach churches to share a pastor and spouse with another church?”
- “How do you deal with the church doing parsonage repairs?”
Panel discussion moderated by Julie Anderman, Executive Director, Artos Retreats
- 20 years as EPA Conference UMC clergy spouse
- 20 years providing instructional design and communication services to Fortune 500 companies
- 25 years facilitating small groups
- A.B. in Theology, M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior, Strategic Marketing
Program funded in part by the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference Board of Pension and Health Benefits. Endorsed by the Philadelphia Area Episcopal Office and Eastern Pennsylvania Conference Board of Ordained Ministry.