A workshop for spouses of clergy undergoing transition.
Held at the Village Library meeting room, Morgantown, PA. Lunch is included.
This workshop is for you, if…
- Your spouse is receiving a new appointment or assignment from the bishop and cabinet in 2017.
- Your spouse will be working for a new senior pastor in 2017.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn nine Healthy Habits for transition, and apply them to real life scenarios.
- Trade strategies for the transition journey ahead with fellow clergy spouses.
- Build and take away your own Guidebook of personal strategies for your unique transition journey.
Questions? Contact Julie Anderman at firstname.lastname@example.org.