A retreat created FOR clergy spouses BY clergy spouses about how celebrating Sabbath can reduce your burdens.
- Relax and restore. Enjoy half a day at a wooded retreat center.
- Be yourself. Join only 16-24 clergy spouses, with an experienced clergy spouse as facilitator.
- Discover you’re not alone. Safely express common clergy spouse issues without having to reveal your personal situation.
- Practice for real life. Solve clergy spouse scenarios and play the Sabbath Game.
- Download the event flyer! [PDF]
Three ways to help you pay:
- Register Early
The first 20 registrants automatically receive $10 off!
- Bread Bucks
Gift certificates available. Check them out at ArtosRetreats.org.
- Partial Scholarship
Request a $25 scholarship on the Registration page. Made possible by a grant from the Pastoral Excellence Network.
- Credit card payments are due September 26, 2016.
- Check payments must be received by September 26, 2016. Make check payable to
“Artos Retreats”, and mail to: Artos Retreats 607 Rose Petal Lane Mount Joy, PA 17552.
Your registration fee must be paid in full to attend the program. Refunds for any cancellations will be credited via Bread Bucks.
Questions? Contact Julie Anderman at email@example.com.
This retreat is sponsored in part by the EPA Conference Episcopal Office.