Healthy Transitions for Clergy Spouses
« All Events
July 22, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm |
The Village Library meeting room
- July 22, 10am-3pm. Lunch included.
- Cost is $15. Registration deadline July 17.
- The Village Library meeting room, 207 North Walnut St., Morgantown, PA
A highly interactive small-group workshop for spouses of clergy who are experiencing transition in 2017.
Recent clergy spouse participants said:
- “You get a chance to envision what good can happen in the transition.”
- “The imperative for self-care hit me in this workshop, and time was built in for me to think about those strategies.”
- “This workshop is packed with useful and practical info that can be used right now – all good!”
- “I felt a solidarity with other clergy spouses going through transition.”
Retreat Leader – Julie Anderman, Executive Director, Artos Retreats
- EPA Conference clergy spouse for 18 years, with multiple appointment changes.
- 20 years providing instructional design and communication services to Fortune 500 companies
- 25 years facilitating small groups
- A.B. in Theology, M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior, Strategic Marketing
Funded, in part, by a matching grant from the Pastoral Excellence Network. Endorsed by the EPA Board of Pension and Health Benefits, to promote clergy spouse well-being.