Please educate us!
Artos Retreats needs your perspectives on life as a male clergy spouse, as we develop new workshops and retreats. Our confidential conversation will range widely, including questions to gather your insights about
- your challenges during pastoral transitions, and your tips to make the most of significant change.
- types of healthy boundary-setting you recommend, and the most effective processes to maintain them.
Focus group leader – Julie Anderman
- EPA Conference UMC clergy spouse for 18 years.
- 20 years providing instructional design and communication services to Fortune 500 companies
- 25 years facilitating small groups
- A.B. in Theology, M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior, Strategic Marketing
Held during group dinner, 6pm-8pm
- The Desmond Hotel, Malvern, PA
- Free burgers and sandwiches served at 6pm.
- Space limited to 12 male clergy spouses.
Sponsored in part by the EPA Board of Pensions and Health Benefits to promote the well-being of clergy spouses.
Questions? Contact Julie Anderman at email@example.com.