The Order of Deacons is hosting a Deacon Day Apart
- Who’s invited: Deacons, deacon candidates, and those who wish to learn more about the Order of Deacons
- When: Saturday, January 16th from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Where: Conshohocken UMC (20 West 6th Avenue, Conshohocken, PA)
- Cost: FREE (thanks to the Eastern PA Board of Ordained Ministry)
What’s on the agenda?
- Fellowship with other deacons and candidates
- Worship led by deacons and the Conshohocken UMC praise team
- Opportunities to ask questions related to the candidacy/ordination process
- A time of sharing about officiating at weddings and funerals
- Discussion surrounding General Conference resolutions that are deacon-related
How do I register?
E-mail Tiffany Manning, Chair of the Order of Deacons, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, January 3rd if you are planning to attend. Include in your e-mail any dietary restrictions you have so that lunch can be planned accordingly.