Held at Black Rock Retreat Center, Quarryville, PA.
- Lunch is included.
- $50 cost with several discount and scholarship options, detailed below.
- Download the Sabbath Retreat Flyer
A retreat created FOR clergy spouses BY clergy spouses.
- Learn how the Bible, not the calendar, calls us to celebrate Sabbath in a way that will help you cope with your burdens.
- Reduce your isolation. Connect with other clergy spouses in a small group. Safely express common clergy spouse issues without having to reveal your personal situation.
- Solve real-life clergy spouse scenarios about obstacles to keeping Sabbath. Practice setting boundaries for Sabbath.
- Explore ways to lighten your load through The Sabbath Game.
- Enjoy original music to help set the rhythm of your spiritual life.
Three ways to help you pay:
1. Register Early
The first 10 registrants automatically receive $10 off of the full $50 price!
2. Bread Bucks
Gift certificates available. Check them out at ArtosRetreats.org.
3. Partial Scholarship
Request a scholarship (up to $25) online on the Registration page. Made possible by a Pastoral Excellence Network grant.
Credit card payments are due October 29, 2016.
Check payments must be received by October 29, 2016. Make check payable to
“Artos Retreats”, and mail to: Artos Retreats 607 Rose Petal Lane Mount Joy, PA 17552.
Your registration fee must be paid in full to attend the program.
Refunds for any cancellations will be credited via Bread Bucks.
Questions? Contact Julie Anderman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This retreat is sponsored in part by the EPA Conference Episcopal Office.