A retreat created FOR clergy spouses BY clergy spouses.
- Learn how the Bible, not the calendar, calls us to celebrate Sabbath in a way that will help you cope with your burdens.
- Reduce your isolation. Connect with other clergy spouses in a small group. Safely express common clergy spouse issues without having to reveal your personal situation.
- Solve real-life clergy spouse scenarios about obstacles to keeping Sabbath. Practice setting boundaries for Sabbath.
- Explore ways to lighten your load through The Sabbath Game.
- Enjoy original music to help set the rhythm of your spiritual life.
- Held at Daylesford Abbey, Paoli, PA . Lunch is included.
Retreat leader – Julie Anderman
- EPA Conference UMC clergy spouse for 18 years.
- 20 years providing instructional design and communication services to Fortune 500 companies
- 25 years facilitating small groups
- A.B. in Theology, M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior, Strategic Marketing
Partial scholarships available
Request a scholarship (up to $25) online on the Registration page. A limited number of scholarships are made possible by a Pastoral Excellence Network grant.
Credit card payments are due May 7, 2017.
Check payments must be received by May 1, 2017. Make check payable to
“Artos Retreats”, and mail to: Artos Retreats 607 Rose Petal Lane, Mount Joy, PA 17552.
Your registration fee must be paid in full to attend the program.
Questions? Contact Julie Anderman at email@example.com.