“Vital Congregations and Vital Ministry in the 21st Century”
Register Here: epaumc.churchcenteronline.com/registrations/events/60435
952 Bethel Church Road
Spring City, PA 19475
- Download the full list of workshops and descriptions
- Download the flyer
- Sponsored by the Central District of the Eastern PA Conference.
- Questions? Email email@example.com
NOTICE: Workshop Title and Leader change
The Workshop originally listed as “6. Hymns in Worship: New Recipes for Old Chestnuts” will now be led by Jason Collier from New Hanover UMC, and the title has been changed to “Hymns in a Contemporary Culture,” as follows:
6. Hymns in a Contemporary Culture, led by Jason Collier of New Hanover UMC
Jason Collier will discuss how to breathe new life into some old beloved hymns for seamless inclusion in a contemporary setting. Updates in style and fusion with contemporary songs will be demonstrated.
- 8:00-8:30 a.m.
- 8:30-8:50 a.m.
- Gathering Music – David Bryant
- 8:50-10:15 a.m.
- Plenary Session
- Keynote Speaker: The Rev. Dr. Jacqui King — View her Bio
- Reimagine – What is God calling us to do now? Interactive experience to help participants move from ideas to implementation. Focus on disciple-making processes and practices coupled with building community partnerships.
- Offering with Offertory by David Bryant — Benefitting CE District Clean Water Initiatives
- 10:30 -12:30