CDT Book Club—Wednesday Mornings
The Congregational Development Team (CDT), has designated Wednesdays as “CDT Book Club Day” and announces a new Wednesday morning book club. Through these book clubs the CDT offers interested clergy and laity ideas about how to seek to revitalize their congregations and further develop their ministries.
Starting Wednesday, October 21, the CDT is kicking-off their new Wednesday Morning Book Club with The Post Quarantine Church by Thom Rainer. Facilitated by the Rev. Lloyd Speer, this book six session will meet weekly via Zoom from 11am to noon.
The Post-Quarantine Church
A trustworthy and respected guide for pastors and church leadership in the post-quarantine world, providing hope and vision for the future of your congregation.
From thousands of surveys of church leaders and in-person consultations, Thom Rainer and his Church Answers team have gathered the essential wisdom you will need to face the challenges and opportunities that the quarantine crisis creates for the local church, including:
- New and better ways to lead the gathered church
- A wide-open door for growing the digital church
- A moment to rethink the facilities
- New strategies for church growth . . . and much more!
This book is, in effect, your personal church consultant, helping you plan and prepare for the future. In the midst of heartbreak, tragedy, and struggle due to Covid-19, here’s hope, wisdom, encouragement and vision.
Get a Free Copy of the Book!
The first 25 people to register will receive a free copy.
Wednesdays at 11 AM. Full Schedule:
- 10/21 Challenge 1: Gather Differently and Better
- 10/28 Challenge 2: Seize Your Opportunity to Reach the Digital World
- 11/4 Challenge 3: Reconnect with the Community Near Your Church
- 11/11 Challenge 4: Take Prayer to a New and Powerful Level
- 11/18 Challenge 5: Rethink Your Facilities for Emerging Opportunities
- 11/25 Challenge 6: Make Lasting Changes That Will Make a Difference
This book is valuable for those looking for local church and pastor resources to enhance church leadership, grow your church, and serve digital and online church communities in the post-quarantine world.
As a former pastor and founder of Church Answers, Thom S. Rainer is intimately familiar with the ever-present demands that pastors face. He has spent a lifetime committed to the growth and health of the local church.
The purpose of the Congregational Development Team is to actively resource churches and ministries by engaging them in ongoing development and revitalization.
REGISTER ONLINE: https://bit.ly/3ibP12L