This event is for both clergy (required for all appointed clergy) and laity. It will be held at St. Mark’s UMC, 37 E. Main Street, Mt. Joy — parking is available behind the church.
- The clergy’s time with Bishop Johnson will begin at 4:30 pm (registration starts at 4:00).
- A dinner for both clergy and laity will begin at 6:00 pm.
- The laity’s time with the Bishop will begin at 7:00 pm.
- Although the event will be free, registration for the meal is required. A free-will offering will be taken for the meal. To register for the meal, click here.
- This event is mandatory for all appointed clergy. Please email DRA Chris McLaughlin at email@example.com if you need to make a request to the DS to be excused.