Please take a moment to register now so that preparations can be made in advance.
Clergy please be sure to speak directly with your Lay Leaders and Lay Members to encourage them to register for Laity Session.
October 8, 2015, 11 AM
Simpson Meadows, 101 Plaza Drive, Downingtown, PA 19335
All appointed clergy are required to attend Bishop’s Day. If you must request an excuse please email Lin George at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the reason for the request in the email.
Registration Fee includes Lunch: $15 until Oct. 1, $20 Late Registration after Oct. 1
- Seating begins at 11:00 a.m. – Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m. sharp
- Menu selections will be available as you proceed through registration.
- Entree Choices are: Crab Cake or Chicken Marsala
Included with the meal is: tossed salad, rice pilaf, fresh vegetable medley, dessert and beverages. Both entrees are available gluten free (must be ordered in advance). Vegetarian menu is the same as above without the chicken.
An offering will be received for Imagine No Malaria. Please make checks payable to: Eastern PA Conference UMC.
October 8, 2015, 7 PM
Lima United Methodist Church, N. Middletown Road, Lima, PA 19037
FREE EVENT – BUT PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE
Bishop Johnson requests that all Lay Leaders attend.
- All Laity are welcome to attend.
- 7:00 p.m. Program Will Begin on Time
- Please plan to arrive early to register and enjoy refreshments – building will be open at 6:30 p.m.