Partial scholarships available!
Request a scholarship ($25) online on the Registration page.
A limited number of scholarships are made possible by a matching grant from the Pastoral Excellence Network.
FOR clergy spouses, BY clergy spouses
- Original interactive small group and music activities
- Private reflection
- Real-life clergy spouse scenarios to solve
- Practice for Sabbath boundary-setting
- The Sabbath Game
- Lunch included
- Includes optional post-retreat support to establish healthier Sabbath patterns:
- An individual coaching session
- Seven-week closed Facebook group
Retreat leader – Julie Anderman
- 19 years as EPA Conference UMC clergy spouse (with reluctance and reward!)
- 20 years providing instructional design and communication services to Fortune 500 companies
- 25 years facilitating small groups
- A.B. in Theology, M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior, Strategic Marketing
Credit card payments are due Sunday, November 5, 2017.
Check payments must be received by Friday, November 3, 2017.
Your registration must be paid in full to attend the program.
Contact Julie Anderman
Retreat funded in part by the
Eastern Pennsylvania Conference Board of Pension and Health Benefits
Endorsed by the Philadelphia Area Episcopal Office